One Hot & Sweaty Spin Session
Did you know:
- You can burn between 450-750 calories during 1 hour of spin class.
- Cycling is a low impact workout, and is great for those with joint issues.
- Spinning is fantastic for improving your cardiovascular health.
- While spinning you can adjust the resistance to mimmic different terrains, and to challenge yourself.
- Spinning is a great full body workout. Incorporate dumbbells or resistance bands for extra upper body toning.
- You may experience a rush of endorphins during and after a spin class which helps improve mental health. Plus it makes you feel good!
- Finding that “in the zone” moment is an incredibly powerful feeling which can help you find focus and ambition for the rest of the day. It’s the perfect time to tackle that project you’ve been delaying!
- A spin bike takes up a small amount of space, and is a great addition to your home gym.