We are back with the Perfect Bar!
Earlier this week we got to know Leigh Keith, co-founder of Perfect Bar, the Keith family story, and a little background info about the bar. (If you missed it, make sure to check out the interview here. I guarantee it’ll make you love the Perfect Bar that much more!)
Today we’re going to talk a bit about why I love the Perfect Bar AND you’ll have a chance to enter to win a variety pack at the bottom of this post!
So let’s get started….
My First Experience with the Perfect Bar
The first time I tried the Perfect Bar was during this dog festival we just so happened to pass one afternoon while walking around downtown San Diego. I was rather hungry and sad to see that there were mainly dog treats laying around.
So when I was handed this random bar to try I was pretty excited! I wasn’t sure if it was hunger, the fact that it was free, or that the bar was just that good, but I remember thinking to myself, “This bar really is perfect”.
Low and behold, my brain can’t seem to retain anything for longer than five minutes, and after getting distracted by a litter of cute puppies I forgot all about hunting down the Perfect Bar in stores.
Jogging my Memory
A few months passed without the Perfect Bar in my life until one evening not too long ago when I was asked by Uber to speak at their Driven Women event. Leigh just so happened to be speaking too.
After talking to Leigh a bit and noticing a Perfect Bar in my goodie bag, I finally remembered that oh so delicious bar from months before. I shared my love of the bar with Leigh and how I would like to share this love with my readers. That’s how I ended up here, talking with you about the Perfect Bar.
What Makes the Perfect Bar oh so Perfect
I think we all know by now that I’m obsessed with peanut butter. In fact, I consider peanut butter to be in it’s own food group.
So here are a few reasons why I love the Perfect Bar:
- it tastes exactly like my favorite sammie growing up – peanut butter and honey
- it’s all natural – you will find the Perfect Bar in the refrigerated section at the grocery store since they don’t use preservatives
- it tastes like a homemade peanut butter bar
- it’s packed full of protein and other goodies such as organic kale, spinach, and rose hip powder
- all of these goodies make the Perfect Bar a great post workout snack
- it’s a great source of Omega oils
- it’s gluten free
- the bars on average are 300 calories, but these are quality calories that will keep you full and going which makes them an ideal choice if you don’t have time for breakfast or other meal for that matter
- it’s a great choice for anyone who’s planning on traveling – just throw it in your bag and go (just remember that it shouldn’t be out of the fridge for longer than a week)
- it’s my adventure bar of choice – the Perfect Bar keeps me going during long hikes and other adventures
- it’s packed full of complex carbs rather than simple carbs – your body will thank you for that one
- there are a variety of flavors offered including almond butter for those with peanut allergies
- I don’t feel guilty eating the Perfect Bar – however, your taste buds will make you want to second guess this
Now it’s time to tryout the Perfect Bar for yourself! Simply enter your name and email below for your chance to win a variety pack of bars. Two lucky winners will be announced next Thursday, April 14th, so don’t miss out!
Until next time,
P.S. Don’t forget to checkout my interview with Leigh Keith, co-founds of Perfect Bar!
Share this info!