Let me introduce you to fitGevity!
Fitness has always been a large part of my life. I love trying out new workouts, techniques, companies and equipment. Variety really is the spice of life! Plus, a little variety wakens up those muscles in different ways, leaving you with that satisfying ache every time. So, one day a little while back, I was thinking about what I wanted in my fitness equipment. I’ve found that I greatly enjoy working out with 41″ loop bands; the ones that look like large rubber bands. Loop bands are so versatile. You can perform a variety of strengthening exercises that get deep into any muscle as well as use them for stretching. They also last longer than traditional tube bands since loop bands don’t have a hollow core. Plus, these bands travel anywhere! No more excuses for why you can’t fit a workout in while staying late at work, or on a beach in Jamaica. However, I found that the lack of handles and accessories limited my abilities to perform certain exercises like lat pulldowns, or made the exercise just plain uncomfortable.
Then I had a lightbulb moment. Why not create my own brand?? Just like customizing a recipe, there’s nothing more satisfying than creating equipment that meets my exact specifications. That thought process along with research, lots of phone calls and testing, support of my boyfriend, and a sheer desire to make my brand happen gave birth to fitGevity.
fitGevity strives to create long lasting products that meet the needs of fitness junkies and desk jockeys alike. I’m excited to announce that my first product is a resistance band set you can transport anywhere! This kit includes:
- 2 – 41″ loop bands:
- 1/2″ or 10-35 pounds of resistance
- 3/4″ or 30-50 pounds of resistance
- Combine together for added resistance
- 2 comfortable foam padded handles
- Attached with a sturdy carabineer clip, not a D-ring attached to a carabineer clip.
- Use one or both handles.
- 1 door anchor
- Made with high density foam that won’t damage your door, or slip out from under, over or from the side of your door, ultimately hitting you in the face.
- 1 anywhere anchor
- It’s summer, go enjoy your workout at a park! The anywhere anchor allows you to use any pole or sturdy object to your fitness advantage.
- 1 extra carabineer clip
- Sturdy nylon bag with zipper for easy transportation.
Stay tuned for more details! fitGevity’s first resistance band set will be making it’s grand debut in August 2014!Share this info!