Not too long ago I partnered with BeFit to try out a few of their products and workouts! (Scroll to the bottom of this post for a chance to win a full sized container of BeFiT’s whey protein powder, pre-workout, and burn…a $119.97 value!)
I must say that I LOVE getting presents in the mail, especially when it’s some delicious protein powder, pre-workout, and supplements. When I got the “you’ve got mail” email from my favorite front desk attendant at my condo I may have squealed with joy since I had a feeling it was my BeFiT package!
I opened the box and low and behold it was my fitness pack. I’m a bit embarrassed to say this since I am a fitness blogger, but I was excited to get back to working out and eating healthfully after a bit too much fun around the holidays, and this was the perfect way to get back on track!
What was in my box??
First, there was my favorite of the three products, BeFiT Vanilla Whey Protein Powder! I’m a bit picky when it comes to my protein powders. If it tastes weird and is chalky I won’t use it. So, I was happy to find out that I actually enjoyed the light vanilla flavor and texture of this powder.
So why choose BeFiT Whey Protein powder? Besides the great taste and lack of weird texture, BeFiT protein powder contains 22g of protein and only 100 calories per serving. Plus it’s GMO, sugar, and gluten free!
This whey protein powder is a bit different than other protein powders too since it’s a combination of whey protein isolate which is quickly absorbed and digested by the body, and casein protein which is a slow-release protein that allows your muscles to recover for a longer period of time.
My favorite part about using protein powder is experimenting with different recipes. I think it’s easy to forget that we can use protein powder in other ways than just plain old boring protein shakes.
Below are three of my favorite recipes using BeFit vanilla protein powder!
Protein Packed Pumpkin Pancakes
Who said pumpkin pancakes can only be eaten during the holidays? I like them all year round! I love this recipe because it’s packed full of protein (about 30 grams), and is super low in sugar. Plus it’s gluten free and full of nutrients to keep your body fueled for the day. (serves 1)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp flax seed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 scoop BeFiT vanilla protein powder
- cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice to taste
- combine ingredients – whisk until smooth
- heat up your skillet to medium high heat
- add a little coconut oil to your skillet and let melt
- add a dollop of batter to your skillet
- once you see bubbles form flip the cake – should only take a few minutes
- let cook for another minute until golden brown
Iced Vanilla Latte
This is the best recipe if you’re looking for a little latte pick me up action in your life.
- chill some fresh coffee – we don’t want it to be too hot when blending
- in a blender mix your chilled coffee with a scoop of BeFiT vanilla protein powder, a handful of ice, and unsweetened coconut milk
- optional: also blend in some ground cinnamon, unsweetened cocoa powder, and/or nutmeg for extra flavor and health benefits
This recipe tastes amazing and is perfect for a quick snack or breakfast! It has about 30 grams of protein depending on the type of yogurt you’re using, and is low in sugar.
In a bowl mix together:
- 1 serving of plain greek yogurt (I like Chobani. The reason I choose plain yogurt is that 1) it contains a fraction of the sugar, and 2) you really don’t need any extra flavor for this recipe.)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp all natural cocoa flavored peanut butter (regular peanut butter works too)
- 1 scoop BeFiT vanilla protein powder
- top it all off with a few mixed berries and a sprinkle of flax seed
I am all about that pre-workout life especially in the mornings before taking Callie for a run/walk. Many times I feel like I need a little energy boost, but don’t really want to eat before going out for a jog. This is where BeFiT pre-workout comes in handy.
A few minutes before I leave I drink down a some pre-workout, and can feel the energy pretty quickly! I’m able to make it through my run without feeling laggy or focusing on the fact that I haven’t eaten yet. Plus, BeFiT’s pre-workout has a nice and light flavor which makes it easy to drink.
BeFiT’s pre-workout is GMO and sugar free, and contains only five calories. In addition, it’s composed of elevATP and BetaPower which gives us the energy to knock our workouts out of the park, branched chain amino acids, electrolytes, and vitamin B12.
BeFiT Burn is fantastic for curbing hunger. The directions read to take two capsules before your largest meal of the day which was usually dinner for me. I found that these pills helped me avoid over eating and curbed my desire to eat an entire bag of chocolate chips after dinner.
This supplement speeds up the metabolic process which increases fat burning and reduces fat storage without those nasty jitters. It works by creating heat in the body which in return burns fat in addition to keeping blood sugar levels healthy which helps to manage cravings and curb your appetite.
BeFiT Burn is GMO and gluten free, and vegan. It also contains prebiotics, probiotics, and polyphenols to promote a healthy gut.
To learn more about BeFiT products click here!
One last aspect I really enjoyed about trying out the BeFiT line of products is that workouts were also included therefore making it a health and weight loss system that provided all the tools necessary to achieve my fitness goals.
The workout system included:
- a 30-day workout calendar to keep me on track – this is great for anyone who doesn’t have time to make their own workout calendar
- an intro video to explain the process which is always helpful
- 10 high intensity workout videos which target every area of the body
I must say that I really enjoyed the workout videos! First, I liked them because they were short – only about 10 minutes on average. This was great for me since I was in the process of moving and didn’t have much time to workout or have a gym to workout at.
Second, the coaches, Astrid McGuire and Danielle Pascente, are great. Even though these were videos they seemed to know exactly when I was going to start cheating, errors I was going to make, and how to adjust my alignment.
I even had a friend do the “Leg and Butt Shaper Workout” with me. She was amazed how Astrid knew exactly when we would lose our alignment and appreciated the cues to keep us from cheating. The next day she sent me a text telling me how sore her legs were, and that walking down the stairs made her legs shake…it’s amazing how 10 minutes of exercise can turn you into jelly!
I would definitely recommend these workouts for anyone who doesn’t have a lot of time to workout, anyone who prefers to workout from home, or someone who travels a lot since these workouts are fast and don’t require a lot of space or equipment.
These videos are free to watch! Click here to checkout the 30 Day Fat Burn videos.
Enter to Win!
Overall, I enjoyed working out and using the BeFiT nutritional products. They were exactly what I needed to get myself back on track with working out and eating well. I even lost a few pounds during the month!
Now, I’m sure you’re excited to enter to win this fitness pack…which is a $119.97 value btw!
To do so you need to:
- Follow BeFiT on Instagram, Twitter, or like their Facebook page…AND
- Enter your name and email below. I’ll choose a winner at random on March 15th!
Disclosure: This review and giveaway are sponsored by BeFiT Nutrition. The opinions and experienced provided are my own. I want nothing but the best for my readers!
Until next time,
Share this info!